BARC Recruitment 2020: BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre ) has invited the online application for the recruitment to the post of MO ( Medical officer), Scientific Officer, and Technical Officer. All the eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of BARC @barc.gov.in. from 30 August to 15 September 2020
Important Dates for BARC Recruitment 2020
- Commencement of submission of online application: 30 August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 September 2020
Vacancies / Post details are given below
Medical/Scientific Officer D (Obstetrics & Gynecology) – 1 Post
Medical /Scientific Officer-C (General Duty Medical Officer) – 1 Post
Medical /Scientific Officer-C (Medical)- 1 Post
Technical Officer-C (Chemistry), Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation/Electronic Engineering – 3 Posts
Medical/Scientific Officer – D (Dental Surgeon-Pedodonita) – 1 Post
Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Radiology) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification for BARC Recruitment 2020
Please read carefully Min. Education qualification criteria before applying online application
- Technical Officer-C (Chemistry)- M.Sc in Chemistry with ≥ 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- Technical Officer C Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering – B. E. / B. Tech. in relevant discipline ≥ 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- Medical/Scientific Officer D (Obstetrics & Gynecology) – MD / M.S./ DNB equivalent in Gynecology from a recognized University.
- Medical/Scientific Officer – D (Dental Surgeon-Pedodonita) -M.D.S. (Pedodontia) from a recognized University.
- Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Radiology) -M.D./ DNB or equivalent in Radio-diagnosis from a recognised University.
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C (General Duty Medical Officer) – MBBS with a one-year institutional experience.
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C (Medical)-MBBS with a one-year institutional experience.
Note: Selection will be on the basis of performance in a personal interview.
BARC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
All the interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 September 2020 through the BARC Official website barc.gov.in. Candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Application fee: All the candidates need pay Application Fee – Rs. 500/- through online net banking, debit card, credit card, UPI.
Hope the information of BARC Recruitment provided is useful, check all the latest updates through our website EduNewsPortal.com Job Seekers will be notified whenever a BARC Vacancy Notification is released through this post. So, bookmark this page.